Today we took a mini road trip. We looked at potential towns for relocation. We like our little rental house. Emphasis on the little. One of our 2021 goals is to create an O’Gara Clan estate. Fingers crossed and prayers said. Hopefully this is our year. Our requirements for a new home are:
- Enough square feet for each family member to have their own space.
- A safe neighborhood but no neighbors too close.
- More bathrooms. We have teenagers.
- A game room that is big enough for loads of fun.
- A unique structure. Preferably a Frankenstein house. At the very least not a cookie cutter house.
What do you think is the most important aspect of a home?